Siesta Key is a barrier island eight miles long, just offshore of Sarasota Florida. It lies about 55 miles south of Tampa and 255 miles north west of Miami. Two bridges link the island to the mainland, allowing it to remain an uncomplicated natural paradise without sacrificing the amenities of contemporary life. The north bridge, Siesta Drive is within the City of Sarasota, and provides convenient access to the City, it businesses and arts districts, and to the Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport via U.S. Highway 41. The south bridge Stickney Point Road, proves access to South Sarasota County and a direct route to Interstate 75.
Directions for Airports
DIRECTIONS TO Siesta Key Beach Resort Hotel & Suites FROM SARASOTA-BRADENTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
- Start out going North on AIRPORT CIR towards PARKING by turning left.
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto PARKING.
- PARKING becomes AIRPORT CIR.
- Turn RIGHT onto UNIVERSITY PKWY.
- Turn LEFT onto N TAMIAMI TRL/FL-45/US-41
- Follow US-41 as N. TAMIAMI TRL. becomes BAYFRONT DR then bears right onto S. TAMIAMI TRL.
- Turn RIGHT onto Siesta Drive.
- Siesta Drive becomes Higel Ave, come to fork in the road with a traffic light, go thru light and immediately turn right onto Ocean Blvd.
- Follow into the Village. You are now on Ocean Blvd
- Siesta Beach Resort Hotel & Suites is on your left hand side at 5311 Ocean Blvd.
DIRECTIONS TO Siesta Key Beach Hotel & Suites FROM TAMPA AIRPORT:
- Follow signs for 275 South towards St. Petersburg. Watch for 275 South signs as you must merge a few times after exiting the airport.
- Continue over several bridges, including the Sunshine Skyway bridge (1 toll = $1.00) on I-275 South,
- After crossing the Sunshine Skyway, exit left for I-75 South, towards Naples,
- Continue on I-75 South to exit 205 (Highway 72, aka Clark Rd). Merge right (West),
- Continue on Clark Road for about 7 miles. Clark Rd. turns into Stickney Point Rd.
- Go over the Stickney Point Bridge leading to Siesta Key, The road will end at Midnight Pass, Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto MIDNIGHT PASS RD/FL-758.
- MIDNIGHT PASS RD / FL-758 becomes BEACH RD / FL-789A
- Turn RIGHT onto OCEAN BLVD / FL-789A.
- Siesta Beach Resort Hotel & Suites is on your right hand side at 5311 Ocean Blvd.